MetaFox Developer Installation
This MetaFox Developer package includes the MetaFox Core and some basic apps such as
On the Development environment: since we have to build MetaFox Frontend, your server will need to have at least 4G RAM as the Recommendation for React (opens in a new tab)
This article will guide you how to set up Local Development with
docker. Thus, the server will need to have
docker-compose installed first.
You can download Developer source from Client Area, under
MetaFox Dev license. Then, extract the package on your server.
For example, all source files will be uploaded to your server under
Open Terminal and log in SSH to your server. It is necessary to note that you will need to log in with SSH user having permissions to run
Then, run the following command
cd /home/metafox bash install.sh
After starting successfully, you can check the MetaFox site at
If you got issues with MetaFox Installation, please open new tickets in Client Area (opens in a new tab) with department of 3rd Party Developer for further support.
- Laravel (opens in a new tab)
- Authentication (opens in a new tab)
- Authorization (opens in a new tab)
- Image Processing (opens in a new tab)
- Debug Tool (opens in a new tab)
- Storage System (opens in a new tab)
- Package Management (opens in a new tab)
- Globalization (opens in a new tab)
- Message Queue (opens in a new tab)